Seattle Hearing and Balance Center is located at 1600 E Jefferson Street on the campus of Swedish Medical Center – Cherry Hill. We are in Suite 202 on the second floor of the Jefferson Medical Tower building, which is located at the Southwest corner of 16th and Jefferson Street.
From the North:
- Take I-5 Southbound to Exit 165-A (Columbia/James)
- Take a left onto James Street at the second light
- James Street becomes Cherry Street after crossing Broadway
- Take a right onto 16th Avenue and we will be on the left
From the East:
- From 520 take I-5 Southbound and follow directions as listed above
- From I-90 take I-5 Northbound to the James/Madison exit
- Stay right to take the James Street exit
- Turn right onto James Street and follow to 16th Avenue
- Turn right onto 16th Avenue and we will be on the left
From the South:
- Take I-5 Northbound and follow directions as listed above from I-90
There is a parking garage across the street; however, it is privately owned and we cannot validate parking. If you do not wish to pay for parking there is 2-hour street parking available around the building.
If this is your first visit please be sure to bring with you your insurance cards and any referral from your physician.